Saturday, June 29, 2013

What to do during weekends



If you brave enough to expose yourself to temperatures of over 40 degree you can have many choices to spend your days outside. This weekend I tried golf course and I am surprised how good it is, 

.
Practice green was the most occupied part of the golf course. On actual 9 holes I was alone.
 Par 3, 168 yards.
For people who do not want play golf when is over 40 degrees, they play in night when is only 35. Course have artificial lighting, 
or you can stay in club house in comfortable 23 degree or spend some time in water. Do not forget that campus is on the shores of Red See.

Beach is not as empty as other parts of the campus. Today I counted about 15 adults and about 15 kids. But because the beach is so big it looks empty too.



Next weekend I will be diving on coral reefs. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment